- a) measuring website traffic and creating traffic-related statistics and visitor behavior on the website;
- b) the functioning of the website;
- Collecting cookies for the purpose referred to in point (a) and (b) shall be considered as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of the legitimate reason - the legitimate interest of the Joint Administrators and is permitted by Article 6 Paragraph (1) Letter (f) Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter the "Regulation").
- Websites can also be used in a mode that does not allow collecting data on the behavior of visitors to the site - this mode can be set either within the browser settings, or it is possible to object to such collection based on the legitimate interest of the Joint Administrators according to Regulation Art. 21 by sending to the contact address email@example.com. Your objection will then be evaluated immediately, no later than 30 days after receipt. Cookies necessary for the functionality of the site will only be retained for as long as necessary for the site to function.
- If the subject objects to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed in such a case.
- Cookies that are collected to measure site traffic and generate visitor traffic and visitor behavior on the web are judged in the form of a bulk and pseudonymized form that allows individuals to be identified only with considerable and professional effort.
- Advertising targeting cookies are processed by your consent. You grant your consent for a period of time specified below for each marketing cookie. Consent to collect cookie data for marketing purposes may be withdrawn at any time by changing the settings of the appropriate browser.
- Cookies are stored for a period of time specified for each type of cookie.
- The collected cookies are processed by other processors:
- Google Analytics Provider, Google AdWords, operated by Google Inc., Headquarters 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Facebook Inc., Menlo Park, California, USA
- LinkedIn Corporation, Sunnyvale, USA
- The above platforms (processors) further handle cookies in accordance with their terms and conditions, which you can find here in particular:
- Please note that under the Regulation you have the right:
- to accept the processing of marketing cookies back,
- require Joint Administrators to know what your personal data is processing,
- request access to this data from the Joint Administrators and have it updated or corrected, or request processing restrictions,
- require the Joint Administrators to delete these personal data - they will delete them if this cancellation does not conflict with applicable laws and the legitimate interests of the Joint Administrators,
- for portability, if you have forwarded your personal data to us in an automated manner, and the right to request a copy of your personal data,
- to object to the processing on the basis of the legitimate interest of the company,
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection and the right to effective judicial protection if it considers that its rights under the Regulation have been violated as a result of the processing of its personal data contrary to the Regulation.
- More information about used Cookies you can find here:
37821 Kardašova Řečice