- If you enter into a contractual relationship with NEVA - TRADE s.r.o, registered at Husova 537, 378 21 Kardašova Řečice, registered with the Regional Court in České Budějovice, Section C, Insert 601, Company ID: 42408415, or with NEVA - TST s.r.o. registered office at Husova 537, 378 21 Kardašova Řečice, registered at the Regional Court in České Budějovice, Section C, Insert 12458, Company ID: 26075784 regarding the delivery of goods or services, companies as joint personal data administrators pursuant to Article 26 of the Regulation (hereinafter referred to as "Joint Administrators") keep your following personal information:
- a. First name, Surname, Company Name;
- b. ID, VAT; Address;
- c. Email Address;
- d. Phone Number;
- e. Other personal information, if necessary, required to fulfill the contract
in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter the "Regulation"), for the purpose of providing performance under the contract and for the purpose of recording the contract and possible future application and defense of the rights and obligations of the parties. Retention and processing of personal data for the above-mentioned purpose for a period of 10 years from the last part of performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires retention of contractual documentation for a longer period.
The above-mentioned processing is made possible on the basis of
- Article 6 Paragraph (1) Letter (b) Regulation – processing necessary to fulfill the contract,
- Article 6 Paragraph (1) Letter (c) Regulation – processing necessary for the fulfillment of the legal obligation (as regards the preservation of tax documents),
- Article 6 Paragraph (1) Letter (f) Regulation – where necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Joint Administrators.
- The processing of personal data is carried out by the Joint Administrators, but personal data may also be processed by the processor:
- a. a provider of accounting software Pohoda, the company STORMWARE s.r.o., headquarters Za Prachárnou 4962/45, 586 01 Jihlava, ID: 25313142, VAT: CZ25313142
All personal data is confidential and will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
- Please note that under the Regulation you have the right:
- require Joint Administrators to know what your personal data is processing,
- request access to this data from the Joint Administrators and have it updated or corrected, or request processing restrictions,
- to object to the processing on the basis of the legitimate interest of the company,
- require the Joint Administrators to delete these personal data - they will delete them if this cancellation does not conflict with applicable laws and the legitimate interests of the Joint Administrators,
- for portability, if you have forwarded your personal data to us in an automated manner, and the right to request a copy of your personal data,
- for effective judicial protection if you consider that your rights under the Regulation have been violated as a result of processing your personal data in violation of this Regulation,
- in case of doubts about compliance with personal data processing obligations, please contact the company or the Office for Personal Data Protection.